Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Goodies in the post

Yay, a gift I ordered from Etsy for my nephew arrived today.  
They are absolutely beautiful, and exactly as I anticipated. 



A pretty non-eventful day, aside from my goodies in the post.  Just the usual.

Planning on knitting some more face-cloths this evening with the delightful bamboo 'wool' I purchased on my last trip to Spotlight

I'm cooking 'Spag Bol', which I've been assured, is the 'World's Best'. My Brother will definitely be joining us for tea tonight - He can't get enough of my spaghetti.

I guess, I could add the recipe for my 'Spag Bol' to this here blog, however, I'm sure everyone has their own way of making said pedestrian dish. 

I'd love a back-yard pizza oven. I am dying to make traditional Italian style pizzas - Perhaps on the weekend I will have the motivation. 
I intend on adding some of my poetry,  perhaps it could be a Wednesday thing?

Love, 
E.


Currently Listening to: 'Maths and English' Dizzee Rascal
Currently Reading: 'Of a Boy' by Sonya Hartnett





No comments:

Post a Comment