Sunday, October 10, 2010

Programming and Cupcakes

Well,

So much for exciting entries. I spent the day with my Mum, working on her class program (we have a mutually beneficial relationship- giventhat both of us are Teachers). Term Four of the school year is to start on Monday, so it's all go.

In more exciting news, I made Chai Cupcakes today.  I'm a huge fan of Chai Tea, and as a consequence couldn't resist making some cupcakes. I used this recipe Chai Cupcakes from Greenie in the Making. They're a little bit like crack (so I've heard), in that they are entirely more-ish.

I just wanted to add, I have recently been following the 'How to No 'Poo' instructions detailed at lovely Helen Heath's webpage. (In fairness I haven't met Helen, however she seems like a wonderful lady.)

I have been pleasantly surprised by my hair. Helen suggests that it could take an individual's hair 'two weeks to two months' to transition to this new method. I have to say that I haven't noticed a difference in my hair. It looks the same as when I use expensive shampoos and conditioners. Needless to say, I won't be going back to shampooing. Give it a try.

Additionally, my lovely Ritchie bought home 'Singstar 80s' and 'Singstar PS3 Volume 1'. They were both marked down to $9.00-isn't he brilliant! Sorry next-door-neighbours.

I'm going to be attending the 'Darby Street Festival' tomorrow, so I'm certain to post a few photos and the like.

Love, 
E.

Currently Listening to: The Dishwasher
Currently Reading: 'Why Orwell Matters' Christopher Hitchens.

No comments:

Post a Comment